PET FRIENDLY – recently renovated home
Property Type: House
Price: $675.00 per week
Available: Jan 12, 2018
Property Details and Features
Are you looking for a fabulous four bedroom, two bathroom home for you and the family (including your furry family members) Fancy watching Australia Day from your bedroom or taking a leisurely stroll to the Swan River or to the cafes at the Preston Street Shopping precinct.
Open plan living downstairs overlooks landscaped easy care gardens. Great for parents keeping an eye on young children inside or outside the house.
The kitchen features stone bench tops with two drawer Fisher & Paykel dishwasher and new SMEG oven. The meals area leads out to an alfresco dining space.
The open upstairs living area has river glimpses.
Enjoy the sunshine in the privacy of the wrap around high wall landscaped gardens. Gorgeous poured limestone paving and reticulated raised limestone garden beds throughout. All plants including the loquat and orange tree are hardy and low maintenance so you can look forward to enjoying the fruits of both.
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs
– Split system air conditioning downstairs
– Gas cooking and gas hot water system
– Motion sensing plus zoned perimeter security alarm, great for allowing your pet to roam around inside without triggering the perimeter alarm
– Three upstairs bedrooms have double glazed windows and block out Roman blinds
– Recent elegantly renovated bathrooms, both with direct bedroom access
– Third toilet / powder room located downstairs
– Beautiful yet durable 100% solid bamboo flooring in downstairs living
– Double lock up garage with additional parking on driveway
This home truly has so much to offer. Its location can’t be beaten for ease of access around Perth. It’s on the bus route to the city and Curtin university. It’s also close to local schools – Wesley and Penhros College are both a five minute drive away and Como Primary School a two minute walk.
To view this property please call Primus Realty on (08) 9368 1855 or after hours on 0404 443 816.
If there is an inspection time advertised for this property you must contact Primus Realty by phone or email to register your attendance. If you do not register the home open may be cancelled without notice.
How to Apply:
Primus Realty does not accept or process 1Form.com.au applications. Primus Realty application forms are available for download from our website www.primusrealty.com.au, in our office and upon request can be brought to viewings. Application forms must be submitted to Primus Realty with an option fee and all other specified documents and identification, please refer to the application form cover page for further information and instructions. Please be advised that you must inspect property prior to applying.