Processing your Application Form Correctly
We are pleased to be able to offer you the opportunity to rent through Primus Realty. Our tenancy application form is available online to make the whole process easier.
Applications will only be processed on a fully completed and signed Tenancy Application form from our office together with 100 points of identification per applicant and an option fee deposited into the Primus Realty Trust Account. We will not process an incomplete application.
Please download and complete our application in full, including your signature and return to our office, along with your option fee and 100 points of identification.
We are not obligated to give any reason for non-acceptance if your application is not approved for tenancy. If your application is not approved you will be informed by phone, email or SMS.
Should your application be accepted, you will be asked to pay the bond, first two weeks rent and sign the lease within two business days. You will be required to pay the initial moving in costs by direct deposit or by bank cheque.
It is a tenant responsibility to arrange the connection of electricity, gas and telephone to the property, once the application is approved.
To assist you in completing your application,
please note the following tips…
- We require a completed application for each occupant over the age of eighteen
- An application cannot be processed unless it is completed with all details requested
- Generally leases are for 6 to 12 months, however the length of time is agreed between you and the landlord
- Currently renting? Include a transaction ledger with your application
- Contact all your references and let them know to expect a call from Primus Realty
- If you have a pet, provide a pet reference
- If you are faxing / emailing your application it is a good idea to call our office and ensure it has been received
DOWNLOAD NOW TO COMPLETE AN APPLICATION FORM
We endeavour to process applications within 24 to 48 hours. However, in certain cases when we are unable to reach references the process may take longer.
Primus Realty offer a complete Property Management service. Our service to you does not end with the signing of the lease. For your convenience repairs and maintenance can be lodged online and we are available during office hours for your enquiries and after hours in case of emergency. We are with you throughout your entire tenancy and aim to make your rental experience pleasant and rewarding.